New customizable 360° rotating Socks Animated Mockups for Adobe Photoshop CC+. Quickly apply designs on one sock or on both socks at once, using a convenient separating of the sock into parts: from the heel to the top band. Also there are special layers to control light effects, shadows and background.
This mockup is suitable for both professionals and beginners, thanks to the video instructions included in the product.
Requirements: Adobe Photoshop CC+
• 2 psd with animated socks (single and pair);
• 6 psd with static socks (different viewing angles);
• instructions.txt (with links to video-tutorials);
• looped animation of 360° rotation;
• socks color and design (toe, heel, top band, inner part, body);
Save animation as:
• animated gif;
• HD video mp4;
• jpg, png sequence;
• Patterns and textures used in previews are not included in product;
• Some distortions of the texture overlay and overlay shifting during animation are possible;
• Work with 3D objects can cause errors in Photoshop. We recommend to follow the video instructions when you working with this mockup;
• Make sure that you have enough space on the active scratch disk (more than 50 GB) and that the computer’s RAM isn’t currently occupied by other applications than Photoshop;
• If you have the opportunity, use this mockups on a more powerful computer;
• Opening PSD and export animation even on powerful computers, can take up to 15 minutes.
Have any questions? Let us know.