I’m excited to present my Marker Textures collection! This set of textures was made with wide and angled tip markers on different surfaces such as wood, cement and brick. The results were scanned at 600 DPI and fine tuned in Photoshop. They’re great for any work that requires a textured look.
– 16 different textures
– EPS, PNG, JPEG and a Photoshop file
– EPS file includes textures on 5″ x 7″ art boards
– JPEG & PNG files at 1800 x 2700 px, 300 DPI
– PSD file is layered and numbered accordingly
– Photoshop brush set
– Quick tip and instruction guide for the brush set
If you have any questions or need any help with this product feel free to message me directly. Don’t forget to check out the rest of my shop for more digital goods!