Creating high-quality seamless patterns can be really time-consuming – so I’ve done the legwork for you, bringing you my top selection of 70 vibrant geometric patterns. Using this amazing collection, you can create eye-catching designs or backgrounds for plenty of projects in no time.
Each design is originally created in vector format, so is beautifully sharp, easy to edit, scales well, and tiles perfectly. Ranging from simple to intricate motifs, there’s a ton of variety in this collection. These versatile patterns are not only lots of fun to work with, but they’ll also save you hours of time.
Take a look at what you get:
• JPG files (5000×5000px) – 70 high-resolution seamless patterns compatible with any software you have at hand.
• PNG files (5000×5000px) – 70 seamless patterns in two colorways on transparent background.
• PSD files – 70 seamless patterns compatible with Adobe Photoshop. Well-organized files with editable scale-independent vector Shape Layers ready to be dropped into your design.
• AI files – 70 seamless patterns compatible with Adobe Illustrator. Patterns are also available through the Swatches menu, so they can be installed and applied to your designs in just a few clicks!
• EPS10 files including 70 seamless patterns. The top listed vector applications available for editing EPS files are Affinity Designer, CorelDraw, Vectornator, and more.
• SVG files – 70 seamless patterns compatible with popular vector graphics software such as Canva, Inkscape, Sketch, Figma, and others. SVG files can also be used in a 3D software such as Blender.
• PAT file – compatible with Adobe Photoshop and some raster graphics software like Photoshop Elements and Artstudio Pro. Install the library of 70 seamless patterns in a single click.
This product comes with detailed instruction files:
• PDF user manuals give a host of professional tips and installation guides for both Photoshop and Illustrator users.
• Not only this, but I’ve also included a handy PDF reference sheet, so you can navigate around all your new patterns with ease.
If you do have any questions, please do feel free to pop me a message and I can definitely help!
Check out these related products:
• http://www.Samolevsky.com/16 – Retro geometric seamless patterns collection
• http://www.Samolevsky.com/17 – Bold geometric seamless patterns collection
• http://www.Samolevsky.com/18 – Essential geometric seamless patterns collection