This paper cup mockup features a 3D render of a small takeaway coffee cup (8oz / 240ml) isolated on a customizable background. The mockup includes 2 animated and 2 static photorealistic psd items, front and isometric views.
Showcase a branding design and relate to your potential consumers by simply uploading an image onto the template. A fully editable layered design of both animated and static cups allows you to customize the interface of your item according to your needs. Personalize your mockup by adjusting color and design, controlling levels of gloss, glare, backlight and backdrop reflections of your cup.
Rotate the animated cup to get a desired angle and make a compelling real-life visual content for your business. Create impressive gif animations and video presentations with photorealistic 3D renders of a rotating cup and post them on your website, social networks or online portfolios.
Watch an exported video:
Watch the exported gif animations:
Requirements: Adobe Photoshop CS6+
• 2 animated psds, front and isometric views;
• 2 static psds, front and isometric views;
• help files (video tutorials);
• looped rotation;
• cup color and design;
• lid color;
• glare levels: left, right, front, backlight;
• shadow levels;
• backdrop reflex;
• see-through inner part of the cup;
vbackground color and design;
Save animation as:
• animated gif;
• HD video mp4;
• jpg, png sequence;
Or: rotate the cup to reach a desired angle and export an image for any web purposes.
• Patterns and textures used in previews are not included in product.
• Work with 3D objects can cause errors in Photoshop. We recommend to follow the video instructions when you working with this mockup;
• Make sure that you have enough space on the active scratch disk (more than 50 GB) and that the computer’s RAM isn’t currently occupied by other applications than Photoshop;
• If you have the opportunity, use this mockups on a more powerful computer;
• Opening PSD and export animation even on powerful computers, can take up to 15 minutes.
Have any questions? Let us know.