Elder Futhark typeface is a unique font based on the oldest form of the runic alphabets. It was a writing system used by Germanic tribes. Runic inscriptions are found on artifacts, including jewelry, amulets, tools, weapons, and, of course, runestones, from the 2nd to the 8th centuries. This typeface is perfect for logos, monograms, titles, and posters. The typeface acts as a translator and can add a lot of character to a project.
How to install fonts on Photoshop
– Select “Control Panel” from the Start menu.
– Select “Appearance and Personalization.”
– Select “Fonts.”
– In the Fonts window, Right Click in the list of fonts and choose “Install New Font.”
– Navigate to the folder that contains the fonts you want to install.
– Select the fonts you want to install.
– TTF and OTF files
Thank you for your purchase! Hope you enjoy it!