Norilsk is a geometric sans serif font with over 500 glyphs and extensive Latin and Cyrillic languages support. It inspired by constructivist placards with simple geometric forms and rhythms of industrial style in music. The result is a bold font with sharp edges and medium contrast between horizontal and vertical lines, and interesting triangular elements in some letters.
Norilsk font includes OpenType features:
– Case-sensitive punctuation
– Stylistic & contextual alternates
– Standard and discretionary ligatures
– Superscript & subscript numbers
– Numerators & denominators