This Giant Bundle is our massive collection of mockups for and outrageous price!
Made for clients that are looking for the absolute best deal possible.
Over 270 MOCKUPS, including Cards, Invitation Sets, Frames, Clipboards and Mugs.
– High resolution files, 300DPI
– JPG, PNG and PSD with Smart Objects
– Easy design placement with Photoshop Smart Object feature – no advanced skills needed
– Various paper and frame sizes in horizontal and vertical formats
-Natural light photography, with real props and materials
– Modern and minimalist styling, with white backgrounds
– Support and Customer Service – We’ll help you if you have any trouble replacing your design
Here are a few examples of what can be displayed on the mockups:
– Wedding and party invitations
– Greeting Cards
– Lettering and Calligraphy
– Prints and Printables
– Wall art
Anything you want!
Increase your views and sales! Make your store, blog and social media look sharp and professional without having any photography skills or equipment. I already did the work for you! ;)
If you have any questions, please message us and we’Il be happy to help!
You are not allowed to resell, transfer, loan or give away this product or any mockup from this package.
SALT COLOR STUDIO BUNDLES INCLUDED:
– The Coffee Mug Bundle – 12 Mockups
– Green & White Mockups Bundle – 2 Bonus
– Fall In Love Bundle Mockups
– Palm Dreams Bundle Mockups
– The White Rose Mockups Bundle
– The Daisy Bundle – 11 Mockups and a Stock Photo
– Pink & White Bundle – Mockups
– Memphis Style Bundle Mockups
– The Christmas Bundle – Mockups
AND YOU WILL ALSO GET ANOTHER 218 INDIVIDUAL MOCKUPS INCLUDING:
– A4 Clipboard Mockups – 4 items
– 5×7 Cards Mockups – 22 items
– A4 Cards Mockups – 12 items
– A5 Cards Mockups – 85 items
– A6 Cards Mockups – 6 items
– Card Suites Mockups – 6 items
– Menu Cards Mockups – 3 items
– Square Cards Mockups- 13 items
– 7×9 Frames Mockups – 24 items
– 8×10 Frames Mockups – 31 items
– A4 Frames Mockups – 12 items
HOW TO USE SMART OBJECTS AND REPLACE YOUR DESIGN
1. Open the PSD file in Photoshop.
2. Double click on the “Your Design Here” layer. It opens a new window.
3. Insert your design into this window and position it. Click save and close the window.
4. Go back to the window of the original PSD file. You will see your artwork there, placed exactly into the paper. Save your file and you’re ready to go!
If you have any questions, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help you!