Introducing cute and playful script, with natural and dynamically handmade touch. This font use two alternate each lowercase letter to avoid same letter in a pair, and sure there is hundreds swashy character to make your text look nice for wedding invitation card.
– All alternate character appear in Alternates for Current Selection at Glyphs Panel
– This font contain 811 glyphs and supported to basic latin character and eastern Europe language.
– To avoid of difficulty of use alternate character, I feature it with so many shortcuts to make access alternate character be so fast and easy! (Activate Contextual Alternates feature)
– This font also featured with PUA encode, so it can be accessed with software who not supported to Opentype (Cricut, Silhouette, etc). (Use character Map for Windows OS, use Font Book for Mac OS).
For fastest and most easy to access alternate character, please make sure you use Opentype supported software such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Corel Draw X6-X7
– otf and ttf font
– Tutorial image how to use OpenType features at Adobe Illustrator
– Tutorial image how to use OpenType features at Adobe Photoshop
– Tutorial image how to use OpenType features at Adobe Indesign.