Whether you’re a start-up or a big corporation, the importance of the logo as a gateway to your brand’s identity is ever increasing. The next time you are tempted to design a logo, take a look at this thoughtfully handcrafted library of logo marks. This set is an extensive collection of 96 Geometric shapes & logo marks inspired by geometry and the enduring power of clean, crisp, and universally symbolic design language. Make stunning logo designs with this eye-catching set of universal shapes.
All elements come in a variety of file formats for you to choose from.
Here’s what’s included:
• 192 JPG files – 96 shapes in two color options. High-resolution 5000×5000px files are compatible with any graphics editing and presentation software.
• 288 PNG files – 96 shapes on a transparent background in three color options.
• 192 PSD files – 96 shapes in two color variations. Adobe Photoshop files are saved with lossless vector shape layers. Adjust color in a single click.
• 192+18 AI files – All shapes are divided into groups based on their color and graphic style. Elements come packed in 18 master files compatible with Adobe Illustrator CS5 and later. Adjust vector paths, stroke weight, and fill color.
• 192+18 EPS and SVG files – 96 separate shapes in vector format and two color options + 18 catalogs with all 96 shapes and groups in a single file. Adjust color, add text, transform, and scale infinitely without losing image quality. All strokes are expanded for better compatibility with popular vector graphics software such as Adobe Illustrator, Affinity Designer, Sketch, Corel Draw, and others.
• CSH file – the library of 96 vector custom shapes for Adobe Photoshop.
• ABR file – the library of 96 stamp brushes for Adobe Photoshop.
• PDF Manuals for both Photoshop and Illustrator users, handy reference sheets, installation guides, and much more…
All files are neatly organized into a folder structure for better workflow experience. Files are grouped according to shapes graphic style and basic forms, such as a circle, triangle, spiral, hexagon, star, rhombus, and square. To emphasize the visual form of the shapes, they are shown predominantly in pale pink and red colors, but you can apply your own palette and add your brand name in a few clicks.
This unique collection is an excellent resource for both beginners and professionals in graphic design and identity systems, as well as for anyone interested in geometric visuals and design elements.
Develop an iconic brand identity with this robust collection of 96 Geometric shapes & logo marks and enjoy these timeless designs for a variety of projects.