This high-quality toolkit was inspired by modern typography trends. Typography is one of the most valuable part in graphic design, shapes that can be harmoniously intertwined with decorative letters are no less important. In this project, you will find my most extensive collection of design elements and capital letters that help me create a variety of products. I hope you also find this collection with many graphic assets useful.
Here are ✦ 426 unique graphic assets ✦ including 322 Geometric Shapes, and 104 Letters and Numbers (full alphabet with many options of letters) for Trendy poster design, Logo, creating Custom Printed Clothing, streetwear fashion brands, social media Templates, posts, package design, and more.
Mockups are only for presentation and are not included in the purchase.
✦ **You will get:** ✦
– 1 AI Master file with 322 shapes (source vector format)
– 1 EPS Master file with 322 shapes (source vector format)
– 322 EPS vector files
– 322 SVG vector files (best for recoloring in CANVA)
– 322 PNG files, 5000×5000px, 300ppi, on transparent background
– 1 CSH vector library with 322 shapes
**104 Letters and Numbers:** (Editable TEXT in Adobe Illustrator)
– 1 AI Master file with 104 shapes (source vector format)
– 1 EPS Master file with 104 shapes (source vector format)
– 104 EPS vector files
– 104 SVG vector files (best for recoloring in CANVA)
– 104 PNG files, 5000×5000px, 300ppi, on transparent background
– 1 CSH vector library with 104 shapes
You can easily edit vector files in any vector graphics software. Recolor, scale, transform.
Raster files work in any raster (pixel-based) image editing program.
– PNG files are with any graphics editing software.
– AI vector files are compatible with Adobe Illustrator CS6 or later.
– SVG files are compatible with any vector editing software including Canva, Figma, Inkscape, and more.
– EPS files are compatible with most vector editing software such as Affinity Designer, Corel Draw, Vectornator, Photoshop, and more.
– CSH library can be imported into the Shapes menu in Adobe Photoshop.
Log in or create an account to leave a comment.