Take a journey to the world of oriental visual expression and discover a gorgeous collection of 200 Islamic ornaments – decorative geometric backgrounds inspired by the rich cultural heritage of the Islamic world.
Created from such simple forms as the circle and the line, geometric patterns were combined, duplicated, interlaced, and arranged in intricate combinations with a hint of golden hand-made textures to add a stylish and oriental look to your designs with an extra touch of luxury and glamour.
Here’s what you’ll receive:
• 200 JPG high-res backgrounds (10000px on the wide side and up to 6000px on the short side). Use it with any program, no specialized software is required.
• 20 PSD source files (layered files with vector Shape Layers for scaling without loss of quality) Compatible with Adobe Photoshop and some other graphics editing software.
• 20 EPS and AI source files (editable vectors that can be easily adjusted to your project needs) Compatible with Adobe Illustrator and major vector editing software.
• 20 SVG and PDF files (Vector format that can be resized without loss of quality, ideal for printing or laser cutting)
• 20 DXF format files for architectural needs and 3D. Compatible with AutoCAD and most CAD applications.
• PDF user guides, handy reference sheets, tutorials, and more!
Golden textures and artistic effects were carefully handcrafted and digitized and are only available in high-resolution raster JPG file formats. All vector-based formats such as AI, EPS, DXF, & PSD comes with editable flat colors, gradients, and shape layers.
This collection is an invaluable resource for designers of all kinds and is perfect to create not only elegant textile design but also outstanding branding, stationery, and packaging as well.
With this graceful pattern collection, you’ll be able to impress your client and make wonderful creations with everything you need right at your fingertips.
Once payment is completed, you will receive a PDF instruction with a link to download this product. File Size: 3.4 GB
Please let me know if you have any questions. I’m always happy to hear from you!