**FORMATS: Vector: AI [CS], EPS 10, SVG. Raster: transparent PNG, JPG, CSH**
This is an analysis of the star-shaped element, many variations from usual shapes to distorted and unrecognisable. These basic details can complement your design and save you the time it takes to make such an item. “100 Geometric Vector Star Shapes” perfect suite for your project in brutalism style, which is now gaining more and more influence in modern design. This is a new look at design, with the help of this distorted and extraordinary forms the author can make his product bold, modern and more visible. Stars are great for use in many forms of design, such as web pages, social media, t-shirts, socks, sci-fi scenes, magazines, postcards, logos, invitation cards, and more.
**You will get:**
– 1 common CSH file, (custom shapes library for Adobe Photoshop)
– 1 common EPS  file, RGB (vector format)
– 1 common AI [CS] file, RGB (vector format), for any VECTOR programs
– 100 separate EPS 10 files, RGB (vector format)
– 100 separate PNG files, 5000x5000px, 300dpi (transparent)
– 100 separate JPG files, 5000x5000px, 300dpi
– 100 separate SVG files, RGB, (vector format), best for CANVA!
– SVG vector format also easy edit in Canva.
– EPS10 vector format is compatible with Adobe Illustrator10 or with newer versions. EPS files will work with a variety of programs such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, Sketch, Affinity, Corel Draw, etc.
– AI vector format is compatible with Adobe Illustrator CS or with newer versions.
– JPEG and PNG raster images can be opened with any photo editing software.
– CSH raster library can be opened as custom shapes for Adobe Photoshop