Yaletown, Vancouver, BC Canada
As a Senior Product Designer, you will have primary responsibility for all stages of development and creation of attractive and user-friendly interface for our clients and authors, who aim to interact with our products. A perfect candidate must be fond of usability and know how to turn the complex into the simple. In this position, both analytical and creative skills are important.
It’s up to you to invent and develop contemporary visual style, design the cooperation and amplify the idea about all Yellow images products.
- You must understand that the direct responsibility of UX/UI Designer is to “sell” the goods or services through the interface. It is through the work of UX/UI Designer users decide “to be or not to be”, to like or dislike, to buy or not to buy;
- You have the experience in interface design for desktop and mobile platforms, you have a portfolio of implemented projects;
- You create concepts and suggest the offbeat ideas, you prototype and test your solutions;
- You pay attention to details and typography;
- You’re punctual and systematic (analyse the scaling, don’t produce too many styles, however, you’re not afraid to experiment and invent something new);
- Independent (know how to control the timing, plan your time on your own);
- You’re a good team player and love teamwork;
- You know how to prove your decisions (you know why you should do this and not otherwise, you listen to constructive criticism and make right conclusions);
- You know how to make interactive prototypes;
- You listen to people for whom you are developing a product in order to understand their needs and goals;
- You evaluate the quality of user experience, check, analyse and report results, you also make recommendations for improving the efficiency and overall user satisfaction.
- Over 3 years of experience in the specialized role of UX/UI Interaction Designer;
- Fine combination of technical design skills (from prototypes to final high-precision user interface layouts);
- Leadership skills and ability to build your own team;
- Experience in creating meaningful products/projects;
- Passion for people-centred design;
- Commitment to solving business problems by means of powerful design solutions;
- Natural creativity, curiosity and ability to inspire a diverse group of colleagues to explore new ways of thinking;
- Proficiency in modern prototyping tools for design layouts (experience with Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator).
It will be an advantage if you:
- Have the experience in creation of motion-animation.
- HTML/CSS prototypes for approval, they will serve as templates for the Team of Developers.
Work in BC, Vancouver, Canada.
Have any questions? Please contact our Support Team we will be glad to help you.