Our Community Manager is in charge of creation, administration and management of internal and external Internet communities dedicated to our brand and products. Provides informational support and monitors user activity, produces and controls the quality of the content at Yellow Images Customer Community.
To create successful and healthy community, it’s important to maintain friendly relations with brand advocates - independent users, who are loyal to the company and love its product.
- Brand management and promotion in social media, engaging new audience - users who are interested in our brand, works aimed at enhancing company’s public image;
- Development and maintenance of the constant core of users;
- One of your key responsibilities is to analyse the reactions in communities and to send the feedback to developers. Community members produce the inexhaustible flow of ideas on how to improve the product, that’s why it’s crucial for you to distinguish truly valuable comments and deliver them to developers;
- Setting up rooms for communication;
- Content production and management;
- Commenting out events, presentations, promotions, product campaigns;
- Social media community administration, various help and support of community members;
- Promotion and control over the local presence at continents with the help of your team.
- You must do all possible to keep the core of constant followers and attract new ones.
- Complete understanding of brand specifics.
- Relevant degree in journalism or PR.
- You understand the defining characteristics of our products.
- Great communicative skills.
- Broad-based knowledge.
- You’re an intuitive psychologist.
- Fundamental knowledge in marketing and advertising strategies development.
- Proficiency in community’s language, good grammar, good publicistic writing style, copyright experience.
- You know how to use Google Analytics and to keep track of social media performance.
- At least 3 years of experience in social media platform management;
- Position of Community Manager/Administrator;
- Flawless Russian language, fluent English language, journalism, marketing or related fields;
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills;
- Wide grasp of marketing trends and methods;
- Excellent time-management skills;
- Good communication skills, analytical and systemic thinking, creativity, stress tolerance, ability to learn over a lifetime, initiative, responsibility, result-oriented approach;
- Strong leadership skills to administrate SMM protocol and control your team members.
In your work you use Hootsuite, Hubspot, Sprout Social or other software analogues for efficient administration of several communities and social networks at a time.
The expertise in UGC systems has a paramount importance - Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Periscope, Yelp, Tumblr, YouTube, Behance, Dribbble, Medium and so on.
It will be a great advantage if you:
- Have a vast social media audience of your own.
- Have a degree in Marketing or Advertising.
- Have a degree or completed training courses in psychology. Fond of psychology and know how to analyse the structure of conversation.
Have any questions? Please contact our Support Team we will be glad to help you.