You decide how the product will be shaped and perceived today and in the years to come. You must understand users, feel their needs and carry their voices straight to developers. It’s crucial for you to contribute into joint work of teams, which deal with various tasks, to find compromises regarding products, to achieve the final goal respecting fixed deadlines and resources. You lead people towards the product creation, you are positive and practical. You take decisions based on the small amount of information.
- Elaborate and implement the development strategy for your project and branch;
- Study and analyse the market, competitor decisions and needs of end users;
- Determine the positioning, the segmentation of the target audience, the monetization model;
- Form and check the product hypothesis (analytical services, a/b testing);
- Develop the Product Roadmap;
- Forecast feature metrics and estimate the success of their implementation;
- Build correct marketing strategies for the market entry of your product, support marketing activities: events, exhibitions, meetups;
- Supervise the development process.
What do we expect from the applicant?
- Experience in digital product creation and development (Internet-projects, e-commerce projects, startups);
- Product Manager or Product Owner working experience;
- Expertise in product design;
- Strategic and analytical thinking;
- Awareness of modern IT product trends;
- Experience and insights of Lean Startup approach application, expertise in analytical tools applied in digital product development;
- Understanding of the software development processes and quality control;
- Comprehension of the Agile principles in software development;
- High level of autonomy and self-organisation;
- Excellent communicative and presentation skills;
- Ability to work under heavy workload and manage different tasks at the same time;
- Fluent English and Russian languages;
- Disciplined, detailed and result-based approach.
Have any questions? Please contact our Support Team we will be glad to help you.