Yellow Images is looking for an ambitious and creative graphic designer, who is able to think independently and find excellent solutions based on received briefs.
Create presentations, creative concepts, email blasts, banners (both static and animated), Ads, merchandise, integration into partner events, post, posters, retouch, packaging design.
The Ideal candidate is:
- Attentive to details and typography;
- Accurate and systematic (thinks about scaling, does not produce unnecessary styles, and at the same time is not afraid to experiment and come up with something new);
- Independent (you know how to time and plan your work);
- A true teamplayer;
- Able to justify his decisions (you know why it is worth doing what you are doing and not otherwise, but you are also able to listen to constructive criticism and make the right conclusions);
- Able to understand and listen to the needs and goals ofthe people for whom the product is being developed;
- 3+ years of industry experience as a graphic designer;
- Experience in creating and working with established products / projects;
- Passion for design
- Commitment to solving business problems with powerful design solutions;
- Natural creativity, curiosity and the ability to inspire a diverse group of colleagues to think outside the box ;
- Excellent proficiency with modern tools such as ADOBE, Sketch, Figma
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Experience in creating motion animation.
- Leadership and ability to build your own team;
Here is the test assignment to speed up the process:
Come up with a poster 1000 pixels wide, with the presentation similar to fast food branding (chicken roll). The poster should have a glass of soda, delicious shawarma (chicken roll), french fries, breadcrumbs. The poster should say That’s what I like!
Send it to: [email protected]
Have any questions? Please contact our Support Team we will be glad to help you.