Happy first days of Spring to everyone!
Today I present a new collection of patterns and elements with a seasonal mood. These are flowers and leaves that you can assemble into your own bouquet (but I put some ready-made prints too) and have fun. Gouache, colored pencils and scissors and as a result cheerful bright illustrations for creating floral collages that will look good both on postcards and on fabrics. Create something new!
This product includes:
– 80 PNG files with floral elements on transparent background
– 24 JPG files with seamless patterns (12 original+12 color variations)
– 12 original patterns complete with PNG files to replace the background
– 7 JPG files with premade designs (5 original + 2 color variations)
– 7 PNG copies of designs on transparent background for easy use.
– All images 300dpi RGB, but can be converted to CMYK without loss of color.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Enjoy!