Cuneiform is the first system of writing in human civilization. Cuneiform is a system of writing first developed by the ancient Sumerians of Mesopotamia c. 3500-3000 BCE. This incredible language has been brought back from the past and made into a typeface to bring your projects to life with authenticity. This typeface is perfect for logos, monograms, titles, games, posters, and more. Cuneiform is the oldest written language and – although as accurate as possible – is by no means a perfect translating tool. Included are 2 EPS vector files of Mesopotamian symbols as a bonus and as a thank you.
How to install fonts on Photoshop
– Select “Control Panel” from the Start menu.
– Select “Appearance and Personalization.”
– Select “Fonts.”
– In the Fonts window, Right Click in the list of fonts and choose “Install New Font.”
– Navigate to the folder that contains the fonts you want to install.
– Select the fonts you want to install.
– TTF and OTF files
Please let me know of your ideas to improve upon the typeface as I am always looking to create something that will benefit you in your projects.
Thank you for your purchase! Hope you enjoy it!