Yellow Images is looking for an experienced Sales Manager for SMB (Small and Medium-Sized Businesses) and SME (Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises) segments. You and your team will be responsible for elaboration and implementation of new sales strategies, expansion of existing sales, development of underestimated SMB and SME segments.
It’s up to you to set up corporate sales of our products to design companies, branding and creative agencies specialised in and beyond FMCG, to shape valuable offers for design departments of large corporations, to shape offers for producers of goods and services, which correspond to our products, to design enterprise solutions (personalised solutions to meet client’s requirements).
The key tasks are to achieve revenue targets, to increase the market share in the segment and attract new customers. As the Sales Manager you must be client-oriented, keep track of volume and speed of deals, develop cross-sales and increase account opportunities (Enterprise Solutions). You must create and take charge of a high-performance sales team in order to help customers understand and realize their full potential with Yellow Images products.
The list of responsibilities also includes the creation of strategic ad campaigns, promotions and e-commerce initiatives meant to push the sales and improve the communication with customers.
You also need to build personal relations with clients and become their irreplaceable partner, to develop personalised sales plans for each segment and client.
- 3-5 years of sales management experience, preferably at SaaS background, mass media or high-tech;
- Recruiting, tutoring and team management experience;
- Experience in sales of digital content, understanding of e-commerce market;
- You can analyse sales statistics to determine business growth potential;
- Proven track records of successful sales which exceeded goals;
- Proven experience in building, managing and implementing sales strategies;
- Access to decision makers;
- Sales of solutions at the level of large and medium organizations;
- Ability to understand the unique needs of customers and implement various business models to adjust the transactions within existing solutions;
- Strong faith, passion to e-commerce, digital goods and potential of Yellow Images.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics tools in addition to other digital marketing applications;
- Strong presentation skills, flawless writing and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment;
- Flawless Russian language, fluent English language;
- Ability to persuade and influence others using verbal and written communication methods;
- Ability to work independently to bring projects to completion.
It will be an advantage if you:
Have the experience in managing remote offices and personnel.
Have any questions? Please contact our Support Team we will be glad to help you.