We’re looking for an Evangelist to work with our authors community in order to control our communication with authors and augment the brand recognition and loyalty among the authors. You’ll be the first contact person for authors and followers and thus you’ll be developing personal relations with the online-community.
To invest your time and efforts in the long run, to create Yellow Images community of authors and win their love, which will grow, evolve and yield fruits with time. As an Evangelist you search for the right authors from different artistic fields, relevant for Yellow Images, and by doing so shape our global community now and in future. Your another task is to increase brand and product recognition among the authors, designers, creative personalities, who are potentially ready to collaborate with our company.
Your mission: to elaborate an impactful ‘religion’ for authors and implement it with the best payoff.
Your focus is on the creation and development of authors community, acquisition of new authors and distribution of information inside the community. You must put up a socio-organisational process, by means of which individuals and groups of people get what they need with the help of products they create and sell.
You as an Evangelist:
A community-management expert: have strong competencies in creation, support and development of communities, online and offline structures with network hierarchy.
- Do an excellent research of the product and the scheme of its interaction with the authors.
- Elaborate the strategy and plan of development.
- Create catchy and appealing content for all possible UGC platforms: blogs, articles, messages on social media, informational materials and videos.
- Participate in online-communities and give competent replies to comments and requests.
- Analyse web-traffic and corresponding community indices.
- Develop and implement community communication initiatives.
- Attend thematic networking events and relevant industry seminars around the world.
- Organise community meetings involving interesting personalities and speakers.
- Be in charge of creation, development and expansion of the community. Carry community values and core principles, be a brand advocate in the customer's’ eyes and defend the interests of users to the company’s management.
Social communication must be the part of your personality and also a job. To be successful in this role you should have a deep passion to social media, keep up with the latest news and events in the industry and think strategically.
The expertise in UGC systems has a paramount importance - Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Periscope, Yelp, Tumblr, YouTube, Behance, Dribbble, Medium and so on.
In your work you use Hootsuite, Hubspot, Sprout Social or other software analogues for efficient administration of several communities and social networks at a time.
You use Google Analytics and monitor the efficiency of social media activities.
- You must have a grip on public relations and communication;
- Empathy and ability to track the motivation of individuals and inside groups;
- Communication skills;
- Project management;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Data analysis skills;
- Negotiating and recruitment skills, coupled with the competences to manage conflicts inside communities.
- At least 3 years of experience in social media platform management;
- Position of Community Manager;
- Flawless Russian language, fluent English language, journalism, marketing or related fields;
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills;
- Working knowledge of marketing tendencies and trends;
- Excellent time-management skills.
It will be a great advantage if you:
Managed volunteer organisations, game guilds, creative communities, clans. Have a degree or completed training courses in psychology. Fond of psychology and know how to analyse the structure of conversation.
Have any questions? Please contact our Support Team we will be glad to help you.